Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Entrepreneurial Skills, Idea-Selling
Become tomorrow’s changemaker by being the first to see a problem, finding the right solution, creating a game-changing idea, and bringing it to market. Your child will pitch their idea, tell the story of the problem it solves and mobilise their classmates to bring the idea to life by delegating individual tasks and action lists, instilling and encouraging creativity.
They will learn
- Leadership and understanding other people’s needs and desires
- What are their strengths and weaknesses, and importance of teamwork
- To develop creative solutions and the art of persuasion to sell their idea
- To observe and collect information from real-world settings
- Financial literacy with TREHAUS currency